View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #175
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

As it relates to players I am specifically encouraged about, here's the list:

Quessenberry--Getting asked to do a ton, and doing well at it. Texans appreciate that ability.

Hopkins, Martin, Bonner--With Hopkins and Martin you can see the future some. Andre looks like all man, per usual. Scary collision in camp around the ball yesterday, Andre still caught it. (nobody looked to be hurt).

Quarterbacks--Encouraging looking in practice. Ahead of last year. Would like to see workmanlike efficiency during preseason.

Tight Ends--Really like how Ryan Griffin has been doing work while Graham out. Good hands. Both AJ and OD have midseason type chemistry with Schaub.

Running back competition--Tate looks good. I'm not worried about Foster. He looks good training on side field, I want them to hold him out as long as they want. For the other running backs, it is all about pass pro.

With much of the defense, too early to say. They can't tackle.

Specifically, just because Swearinger talks, doesn't mean he can play. Too early to say. He's on my wait and see list.

Manning, JJo, KJ look like they should be playing right now.

Brennan Williams has a nice Oline shape, but is very behind on basic footwork stuff bc he missed time. Coach is in his ear the whole time.

I got to run off to camp now, but I will keep checking in this thread to answer specific stuff.