View Single Post
Old 07-29-2013   #173
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Re: John Harris report.

Technically, we are not supposed to be reporting on what we see specifically on the side rehab field.

As it relates to Ed Reed, I've heard everything from optimism to pessimism in the way he is currently moving. Harris' view (I talked to him) was as pessimistic as I heard from anyone. Personally from my observations, I think it is hard to say one way or another without knowing how long he has been doing the running activities. I did not expect him to be moving that well--don't know where his speed, ability to cover is.