View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #152
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
No reports on Braman...

Your two speed rush guys that you expect to be on the roster in merci and Williams showing poorly so far.

Well it's early.
I am personally reluctant to tweet too much about specific player performance. Unless it is off the charts good or bad.

Because people over read stuff.

Lots of stuff going on. People see things differently.

Fans want news. Media wants to give news. However, the problem is that most camp stuff is not news.

I don't think any of the OLB are "showing poorly."

I think it is worth emphasizing what Kubiak said yesterday. From day to day, and even with shells and then pads on, he really doesn't have a good feel for performance until he gets to about the 3rd preseason game.

“I reserve judgment until we get to about the third week of the preseason. We’ve got a long way to go and you never know what’s going to happen. Right now, it’s just about teaching, grinding, coaching everybody. Everybody’s involved in that process. Just stay with the process, keep working and we’ve got to be ready to win a game against San Diego on opening day, so we’ll stay with the process.”

In other words, just because you haven't heard a ton on certain guys, doesn't mean you should be freaking out.

I think it is legit to go, hmmm Connor Barwin lots of snaps to replace, very little proven stuff.

But on quality of OLB play, we really won't know until real games.