View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #132
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 226329 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
The Broncos cut him because of a back injury. Harris became available after Philly cut him last preseason. Lucky is spot on, when he said Harris doesn't anchor well enough to be an above avg RT.

Plus it's likely that Harris' back wont hold up as a 16 game starter. But right now he's the best RT they've got. This worries me more than a little.
My bad. I was not aware of the stint with the Eagles. He didn't play any games with them so it didn't show up in the stats. All I remembered was him playing with the Broncos and then getting cut from the Broncos to play with us, I didn't know/remember that was his second stint with the Broncos.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote