View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #130
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

I used to get infuriated when he'd have a terrible game, then turn on the radio on Monday listening to him laugh and yuk it up like he didn't have a care in the world.

I have no ill will towards Winston. Nor do I fault him for thinking about his life after football. But, he was more obsessed with getting in front of cameras than he was improving his game.

How long do you think it'll take for him to find his way into the spotlight in Phoenix? He'll probably hitch his wagon to Larry Fitzgerald, since he knows that Fitz is that team's highest profile player.

I wish Winston well, but, I have no issues with him no longer being here.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote