View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #129
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 145454 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Harris is what he is, an injury prone, journeyman, backup OT.
But... that's not what he is.

He is injury prone, I'll give you that.

But although he didn't start his rookie year, he started every game (that he was available for) but one for the Broncos after that. He started 16 games his 2nd season, 8 games his third, and then 10 games his fourth season. So the guy was a starter, not a backup.

And for me, a journeyman is a player who bounces around from team to team. Harris has only been with 2 teams in 6 years (so far), so I don't see him as a journeyman.

I'm not saying that he's the answer at RT but I think that's more because of the injury situation with him combined with the fact that we've got some younger guys that might be more talented.

I don't think Kubiak is blowing sunshine at people when he talks about how good the guy is playing.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote