View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #128
Lucky

Rep Power: 141386 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I hope Quessenberry is as good as the coaches have made him out to be. Injuries at RT should be a cause for concern beginning the season. I don't buy into Gary hyping Harris as looking great in practice. Harris is what he is, an injury prone, journeyman, backup OT.
I haven't seen the rookies play (obviously), so I haven't really considered them a part of the equation. I don't think Newton has the feet to play tackle. And I think Harris doesn't anchor well enough against bull rushers (which is what is generally coming from that side). Combine Newton and Harris, and you may have a poor man's Winston. Which is still not that great. This is still my biggest concern on this team, because it affects Schaub's confidence.