View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013   #143
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 36798 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
DUDE!!! Tough day today.

I held up pretty well, tho. I needed to be strong for my sister, cousins that loved their Aunt Pat deeply and my dad. I would give me a C+

Again, I would love to express my deepest thanks to all y'all that reached out to me over this period and times past when Moms was going through rough patches.
Give yourself more credit, you where there which starts you off with an A, so many people can't deal and just don't show up, it's something that surprised me for sure.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote