View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #21
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 141560 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Ryan newest $100m QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
My first reaction is that we got a steal on Matt Schaub. Rick Smith goes to the top of the list for Exec of the year.

Anyone thinking $100M for Flacco, Romo, & Ryan is a good deal over the next 4 years or so & that we paid too much for Schaub $60M over the next three years (4 years total)....... has serious hate issues, that's all I can say about it.

Romo is 33
Schaub is 32
Flacco is 28
Ryan is 28

The age difference between Ryan, Flacco, & Schaub don't justify the extra $40M..... not to me.
I agree. The way he's making deals like Schaub and Duane browns' will make paying jjwatt a bit more painless cap wise.

As far as Ryan's deal, that's a lot of money. He better deliver.