View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Eric Winston released by Chiefs

I think we are seeing that Eric Winston was not as good as we thought he was. No doubt the best we've seen in a while, but not what a team needs at RT if their goal is to win a Super Bowl & what team doesn't want to win a Super Bowl?

Edit: I'm not one to pat my back, but I think it's due in this case. I've said Eric Winston was our weakest link a long time back, when many of you would bad mouth our Pro Bowl center (& I mentioned he was our most consistent OLman at the time). I may not know everything, but I know a little..... that's all I'm saying.