View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #528
bayoudreamn
Veteran

Rep Power: 2722 bayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respectedbayoudreamn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Just being around guys like (WR) Andre Johnson, you see how they act and him being who he is and just watching him and just trying to do everything he does,” Hopkins. “It’s great. I couldn’t ask to be in a better situation to watch a guy like him go to work every day.” ---DeAndre' Hopkins

Understanding the nuances......that is what maturity is all about. It was said that D Hopkins was the "most NFL ready" going into the draft. I think this comment and the cumulative value of what he has been and done since he got here is important. Maturity is something we need for that spot....I'm willing to discount the hotel thing if that's all that ever applies negatively to him.

He gives credit to Andre....I'm glad he recognizes that, there is NONE BETTER than Andre Johnson for demonstrating and being premium quality on and off the field.