View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #10
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 56069 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bum Phillips signed my Oilers flag! (Getting Wade's soon too)

Thanks to my best friend and his uncle for hooking me up with this vintage, brand new, never used Oilers gear that was sitting in a box for years. The kids jacket is unused and should be perfect for my daughter this winter! The big blue item on the left is a blanket, there is also a sweater, a shirt and 2 Oilers buddies, 1 unopened. Just thought I would share. This stuff will go great with that Oilers flag I got signed by Bum Phillips last season thanks to my mom's connections!

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote