View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #123
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 209602 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
Thanks, Playoffs. Keep 'em coming.

Other than right tackle, the competition that I'm going to be the most interested in is between Yates and Keenum. It may not be consequential this year, but I believe the outcome will be a pivotal point for the future of the offense. If anyone attending camp is taking requests for things to watch, that one's mine.
If there's any true QB competition this year, it's between Keenum & McGee.

When was the last time Schaub played 16 games in back to back seasons? If Kubiak comes back with that Arian heavy, Tj game manager game plan, then I'll be upset that we haven't done more to find a true back up QB/QB of the future.