View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #56
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
As the wife and I were heading out this morning at about 6:45, we encountered a man exposing himself along a major road through the west end of Beaumont. Not surprisingly, he was wearing a dark blue Tony Romo jersey.

We called the police to report the incident and told them to be on the lookout for a 30 something slightly overweight Hispanic male sporting said jersey.

Just another typical Cowboy fan. What is wrong with you people?
Surprised! I'm surprised that a fighting Texans fan didn't go for the knockout punch. That gives me hope our fans will be safe at the next game, in Dallas, of course.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote