View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #75
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Or maybe you should go back and read what I actually wrote and not infer other things.

The fanny pack was an inferred shot at the person I was quoting. Nitro got sand in his vagina and took a shot at me. Notice no one mentioned you in either post either?

How's that for clearly framed?
I took a shot at you? Okayyyy. I'm going to scuttle over there on the other side. Football needs to get here quicker. It's just about the best medicine in our cabinets.

Just an FYI, a fanny pack is too big. It does not meet the new maximum size requirements. Hell... some WALLETS are too big. Get a clue instead of painting a broad brush and being a tasteless dude.