View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #74
AggieTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 AggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I don't know what kind of women you're use to traveling or enjoying activities with but all of the ones I hang out with have never brought along a Costco pallet of feminine napkins or products.

At the end of the day we all have options. You can always sit at home with your pallet of pads and your chest of OTC meds and enjoy the game or don't. It's a free country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
What are you talking about?!? I made no mention of clear or opaque anything. I was talking about giant ass bags vs whatever random size the NFL decided was safest for their venues.
Just to put size in perspective, here's a picture of my fairly small hand on top of an "illegal" purse. This handbag meets the height requirement, but it's about 1" too long. I hardly consider this a giant ass bag. It wouldn't fit a full sized pad, let alone a pallet of them!

AggieTexan is offline   Reply With Quote