View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013   #74
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 122497 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well then you need to be more clear and learn to frame a debate more accurately because what is involved here is a prohibition on anything over the size of a clutch purse unless it is clear. A clutch purse is one of those glorified billfolds women carry with them with evening gowns.

Oh and fanny packs haven't been in fashion since you were being potty trained.
Or maybe you should go back and read what I actually wrote and not infer other things.

The fanny pack was an inferred shot at the person I was quoting. Nitro got sand in his vagina and took a shot at me. Notice no one mentioned you in either post either?

How's that for clearly framed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote