View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #141
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

My cousins from out of town, my sister, her bubby (a brother who is yes, another Bill) and I had a fantastic dinner tonight. Despite the circumstances, we had a fantastic time tonight. I'm so glad my cousins made it in town. They mean the world to me. Unfortunately one cousin couldn't make it, coming from Hawaii.... Mark is here in spirit! He loved his Aunt Pat (my moms)!! I know he tried but flights from Hawaii to Houston are tough (unless you want a lot of layovers) and they are still very expensive.

My stepbrother on the other hand doesn't get so much of a pass.

BTW, with the approval of Blue Crew, I'll be hanging Moms customized Texans jersey "DAVIES" #1 in the main tent. I would love for members at some point to (hopefully after our AFC Championship Game) to sign it and I'll get it framed!!