View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #67
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 116440 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
One of the most useless things ever posted and you post a lot of useless stuff as is.

I'll be sure to pass along your message to cancer patients, AIDS patients, and other common non-contagious illnesses. Shoot... I'll even give it to the folks who merely carry around Tylenol for their headaches and those who come prepared with Preparation H. It is WAY beside the point. Whatever issue one may have... does not mean that they shouldn't be able to enjoy a football game.

Keep telling yourself that, sheeple.
Obviously you're use to people caving in and giving you your way. Keep crying. It won't help any. The safety of masses takes precedence. Don't like, don't go. Enjoy it home.

I'm sure that Tylenol and Preparation H will fit just fine in your fanny pack. Leave your duffel bag at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote