View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #66
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
It isn't the Texans it's NFL. I understand you having different opinion and respect such. Personally I prefer to travel light which reduces hassle. Now if I want booze in my coke or lemonade, there will be. Have you ever been through a search at some concerts yet once the lights are down you pray/hope there's no random drug test the next day at work .
Absolutely understood, it's the NFL. I'm not referring to personal choice though. You should be able to go to the game in the fashion that you prefer. I don't carry stuff around myself. I'm the guy who hits the souvenir stands AFTER the game, I walk around malls to look before heading to the stores to make the purchases instead of carrying the stuff to every store, etc... but I can't see them trying to stop me from carrying in my baby's bottle to use a different example. The fact is... this isn't really good overall.

I don't go to concerts. It isn't really my kind of thing.