View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #66
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I don't know what kind of women you're use to traveling or enjoying activities with but all of the ones I hang out with have never brought along a Costco pallet of feminine napkins or products.
One of the most useless things ever posted and you post a lot of useless stuff as is.

Quote:
If you're so sick that you need a chest of medical supplies you probably shouldn't be around thousands of people. Keep in mind I said sick and not disabled; huge difference and one must be accommodated.
I'll be sure to pass along your message to cancer patients, AIDS patients, and other common non-contagious illnesses. Shoot... I'll even give it to the folks who merely carry around Tylenol for their headaches and those who come prepared with Preparation H. It is WAY beside the point. Whatever issue one may have... does not mean that they shouldn't be able to enjoy a football game.

Quote:
At the end of the day we all have options. You can always sit at home with your pallet of pads and your chest of OTC meds and enjoy the game or don't. It's a free country.
Keep telling yourself that, sheeple.