View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #65
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 170382 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Wow. I'm not cool with the policy. I'm really sympathetic for the women including my wife who will have to show the world when they are going through their menstrual cycle or even if they are sick. Speaking of sick... how about those who have medical concerns? Children?

I'm not saying that I haven't been worried about terrorism. I have. I sure hope it never happens but it's an inevitable. That being said... I don't care. Football is our down time and it's just been militarized. Think about it... we're going from the LAMEST friskdowns that I have ever had to... being stripped of dignity.

This is just an amazingly erosive move by the Texans.
I don't know what kind of women you're use to traveling or enjoying activities with but all of the ones I hang out with have never brought along a Costco pallet of feminine napkins or products.

If you're so sick that you need a chest of medical supplies you probably shouldn't be around thousands of people. Keep in mind I said sick and not disabled; huge difference and one must be accommodated.

At the end of the day we all have options. You can always sit at home with your pallet of pads and your chest of OTC meds and enjoy the game or don't. It's a free country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote