View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #64
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 49241 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
Wow. I'm not cool with the policy. I'm really sympathetic for the women including my wife who will have to show the world when they are going through their menstrual cycle or even if they are sick. Speaking of sick... how about those who have medical concerns? Children?

I'm not saying that I haven't been worried about terrorism. I have. I sure hope it never happens but it's an inevitable. That being said... I don't care. Football is our down time and it's just been militarized. Think about it... we're going from the LAMEST friskdowns that I have ever had to... being stripped of dignity.

This is just an amazingly erosive move by the Texans.
It isn't the Texans it's NFL. I understand you having different opinion and respect such. Personally I prefer to travel light which reduces hassle. Now if I want booze in my coke or lemonade, there will be. Have you ever been through a search at some concerts yet once the lights are down you pray/hope there's no random drug test the next day at work .
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote