View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #167
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 267323 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Quote:
James Palmer @JPalmerCSN
Rookies OT Brennan Williams and OLB Sam Montgomery have been activated off of the PUP and non football injury lists respectively #texanstalk

So this means Brennan Williams is cleared for contact drills after his scope about 3 weeks ago?

Does this mean now that we'll see a full blown big boy cat fight for RT from the beginning by two guys that are recovering from surgery?

Does that time frame sound legit Doc? Cush fully recovered from his patella tendon surgery with no set backs but I don't recall the time frame.
Sorry, drs..........I accidentally placed the answer to your post in the Montgomery thread. William's surgery was NOT only 3 weeks ago.

Here is you answer to the Williams question and the Cushing question (which I believe you asked in the context of Newton [it wasn't clear]):

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...&postcount=100
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote