Thread: Brandon Brooks
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #42
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Brandon Brooks Again!

I'm really starting to like this guy and I've been hearing nothing but good things about him during the offseason. I hope he has a great year and solidifies the RG spot for a long time. Here's a quote from BB talking about getting help from Brown, Smith, and Myers in a short article on the Texans website:
Quote:
“When I came back after the offseason, I really got together with those guys and asked them, ‘Do you mind taking me in the film room, letting me see what you guys see? What do you do in this situation? Stuff like that,” Brooks said Thursday at Reliant Stadium. “They were more than happy to take me under their wing and go from there.
I wish all of the Texans young players were like this (Yes, I'm talking to you Sam Montgomery!). It's clear Brooks has his head on straight and he should make an outstanding RG for the Texans.

Here's a link to the rest of the article; http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...5-7f0ff6003e73
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote