View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #13
AggieTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 AggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedAggieTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: No Bags/Purses to Games

I'm wondering who the genius is that determined 4.5 X 6.5 was the largest purse allowed? Did they measure a Kotex pad or something? Is there research that says people smuggle bombs in a 6 X 8 bag, but they don't fit in a 4.5 X 6.5 bag? It just seems like such an arbitrary set of numbers. Even 6 X 8 would make looking for something compliant a LOT easier.

I'm going to try my luck with an ever-so-slightly oversized purse at training camp next week. The smallest thing I have is 4.5 X 7.5 and it's tiny. It will hold my keys, phone, license, credit card, and cash, but nothing else. I'll be interested to see if they're out there with a ruler.

I'm not ready to give up tickets, but I have to admit the more it becomes a hassle the less I want to go. If the NFL wants to get women and children out of their stadiums this is a step in the right direction.
AggieTexan is offline   Reply With Quote