View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #95
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194572 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
When I heard Montgomery came off field limping, first thought was "due to Ninja's foot up his patooie". When I heard he returned I thought "Ninja must be sneaking up on him."
First we heard he was out of shape. My first thought this was some Jedi Mind trick to get him pissed for the season.

Then they took him off the PUP less than 36 hours after putting him on. I felt vindicated...

Then he comes limping off the field. I thought the F@#'n marshmallow boy needs to get a clue. I hope to God they have a sock party planned for his fat a55.