View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #51
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216126 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Lets make fun of the cowboys....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm going to go over to the Cowboy board & post in their "Let's make fun of the Texans thread"
Ok..... so I didn't find a "let's make fun of the Texans' thread" but I did find this gem......
Quote:
Garrett said he told players to look up the Pythagorean theorem if they didn’t know it.
Quote:
Players on the Cowboys may not be thrilled about getting a math lecture, but Garrett just did a big favor to geometry teachers across the country. This fall, when schoolkids across the country inevitably ask when they’re going to need to know this in real life, their teachers can say that if you want to play in the NFL, you’d better know the Pythagorean theorem.