View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #20
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 199795 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Ryan newest $100m QB

I'd take Ryan over Schaub. I think he's got the potential to be great and I think he'd flourish here under Kubiak in this system.

With Flacco and Romo, I don't think they'd be significant improvements over Schaub and they'd probably be steps back. They'd be able to do things that Schaub can't do; they'd be much more exciting than Schaub is. They would even win a game or two that Schaub would lose. But I think they'd both make a lot more bad decisions and end up losing us a lot of games that Schaub would win in an unspectacular way. I'd rather win in an unspectacular way than go down in a blaze of glory.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote