View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tarell Brown voids $2 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I knew someone would say that. And yes, that is what the agent is for. Did the agent do his job here? No he didn't. Is he going to get that 2 mil back? No he's not. So what does that tell you?

You can entrust whomever you want with certain things, but you should still attempt to get a basic understanding of what is going on with your own life so you can try to avoid situations like this.

And calling it something basic is not misleading at all. This doesn't involve any complicated formulas or anything like that. Yeah, the contract might have been long and no fun to read but when it involves my money I'd have read every word and had it explained to me by my agent and the team if there was something I didn't understand.

How hard is it to understand: go to voluntary workouts...get 2 mil...Don't go...miss out on 2 mil.
I didnt say misleading. And again, what you might do could be totally different from what these athletes might do. they have never been accused of being the sharpest tool in the shed. Mr. Brown paid or pays his agent to look out for him when it comes to the contract. And his agent utterly failed the task. Is Mr. Brown at fault too? Sure, but he cant fire himself.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote