View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #510
Coolhandsluke2
Rookie

Rep Power: 2150 Coolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respectedCoolhandsluke2 is a quality contributor and well respected

If the feds get involved and put death penalty on the table does that mean he would serve his time in one of those federal Country Club prisons? Would they send him to guantanamo lol? Is there something in between those two extremes for federal prisoners?

Edit: Answered my own question via google and realized how dumb it was. Federal Penitentiary's are no joke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
Coolhandsluke2 is offline   Reply With Quote