View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013   #17
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Ryan newest $100m QB

Matt Ryan is the only guy I think would look appreciably better than Schaub in our system. He's got a good head on him & has consistently made good decisions. I'd like to see Romo in our system, I think it would be exciting to watch. It would be different, but I don't know that the team would have done any better or worse over the last 4 years.

Flacco.... no doubt in my mind he would not look any better than Schaub in our system. When everything is clicking, he'll look fine (great even, nigh elite). When he needs to lead the way.... not so much. Pretty much the mirror image of Matt Schaub, only a few years younger.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 07-26-2013 at 09:03 AM.
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote