View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #20
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 28606 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones says it's Imminent that not One but Two Teams may "Move" to LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
To be precise, I would say that North Texas is anchored by two large cities each of which has several small to medium sized suburbs. There's just too much of a tendency to overstate the importance of Dallas in N.Texas (or the metroplex if you prefer) and understate the same of FTW, i.e., the reality of Dallas falls far short of the legend of Dallas.
Again, to me it's all semantics, when I lived in Trophy Club, I didn't really feel like my neighborhood belonged more to Dallas or to Ft. Worth, but rather to the whole area.

To get back on topic, I think the Rams are the only viable candidate at the time. Their stadium upgrades have been rejected in St. Louis, and their lease is running out soon.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote