View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #25
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 26584 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Hire Die-Hard Colts Fan for Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by rush2112mn View Post
So...we have Tania who writes for the Houston Chronicle who used to be with the Jags and now this women who is a Colts fan. Your going to have that in the media business. I think we know who they will be rooting for on Sundays......
I didn't now Tania Ganguli was with the Jags, but I think she's done a really good job since coming over here. I enjoy reading her articles and I follow her on Twitter. She's way better than that walrus they have over there at the Chronicle. After all, her eyes must have opened up once she moved from Jacksonville to Houston. This is a true big world class city.