View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #6
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 298525 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Matt Ryan newest $100m QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
First reaction: Yikes.
My first reaction is that we got a steal on Matt Schaub. Rick Smith goes to the top of the list for Exec of the year.

Anyone thinking $100M for Flacco, Romo, & Ryan is a good deal over the next 4 years or so & that we paid too much for Schaub $60M over the next three years (4 years total)....... has serious hate issues, that's all I can say about it.

Romo is 33
Schaub is 32
Flacco is 28
Ryan is 28

The age difference between Ryan, Flacco, & Schaub don't justify the extra $40M..... not to me.