View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #159
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
We don't know for sure, but we have several reports of him not being in good enough shape...
The only report I've seen saying he was out of shape was one from McCain. The guy with less access to the Texans than Bud Adams.

Then someone else posted here that the Texans don't even use a "conditioning" test.

Quote:
and then we have three teammates coming out and not only not denying those reports, but making comments that seem to support it's validity.

You have Swearinger saying that Montgomery is on the "list" and that he basically told him to get it in gear...You have Watt saying something about helping him get his stuff together...And then Antonio comments that it's better than it happened now rather than later.
True, I'm still trying to figure that out.

Quote:
I think at this point it's pretty much confirmed that he was not in shape.
You ever hear of anyone described as "hard-headed"?

That's me. Not dumb, not slow, but a severe distrust of anyone not me.