View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #20
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41142 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones says it's Imminent that not One but Two Teams may "Move" to LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I lived in the DFW area for 13 years. Was never claiming that FTW was a "suburb" of Dallas. It's a great city on its own, and I personally like it better than Dallas for a variety of reasons. But to say that the Metroplex is not one large metro area, but rather several smaller ones is incorrect.
To be precise, I would say that North Texas is anchored by two large cities each of which has several small to medium sized suburbs. There's just too much of a tendency to overstate the importance of Dallas in N.Texas (or the metroplex if you prefer) and understate the same of FTW, i.e., the reality of Dallas falls far short of the legend of Dallas.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote