View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hand made Texans quilts

Just had lunch today with some long time friends and Texans fans to discuss upcoming season. The lady presented me with a hand made quilt 78 inches by 60 inches with Texans helmet logo (several to a square) and the words Texans repeating thoughout. Squares alternate with Liberty White. Bars of Battle Red & Deep Steel Blue cris cross the quilt. I was pleasantly shocked at how good it looks; did not know she could do that. She has made other type quilts for friends & family but knows & shares my passion for our Texans. I am technologically challenged (I know, I know) and do not know how to post a picture. I do have an I Phone 3G and have a scanner.

She buys the material through the NFL.