View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #154
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 103838 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I was expecting a 4-man OLB rotation with Reed and Williams on the strong side and Mercilus and Montgomery on the weak.

But now... I'm expecting a 3-man OLB rotation with Williams backing up both strong and weak... unless Braman steps up.
Agreed. I painted a pretty bleak picture. There's a very good chance he gets right quick, but it's not looking great.

I've heard some very good things about this Jefferson cat. He'll be one of my key focuses throughout camp.