View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #17
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jerry Jones says it's Imminent that not One but Two Teams may "Move" to LA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Rams go home. That's it. Nobody else should be allowed to move into that town or encouraged to do so.

But if they do insist on two teams it's Rams and Jaguars I hope. London shouldn't even be a topic of conversation though and LA should be looking at one team only. They don't merit another one.
The NFL probably isn't moving an eastern team all the way out to Cali, I think San Diego and Oakland are probably candidates. If a Florida team has to go I think the Dolphins are currently most in danger of moving with the stadium deal collapsing.