View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #153
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3rd round Sam Montgomery DE/OLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Yup, and that's bad news for him from what I've gathered over Kubiak's tenure. Foster didn't see the field until the end of the season. A season where our running game was horrible. Hope he's able to get his mind right. Otherwise, we can scratch him off the depth chart for most of this year.
I was expecting a 4-man OLB rotation with Reed and Williams on the strong side and Mercilus and Montgomery on the weak.

But now... I'm expecting a 3-man OLB rotation with Williams backing up both strong and weak... unless Braman steps up.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote