View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #47
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

James Palmer ‏@JPalmerCSN
Quote:
Tim Jamison has been cleared as of Friday. Said he was "shocked" to here the words
Quote:
Brooks says the question marks about the right side will be taken as a challenge. Added that Newton is ready to go. #texanstalk

Brandon Brooks said one of the reasons he got his weight down to 335 is bc of the idea of a muddle huddle being used. #texanstalk
Quote:
#texans rookie Trevardo Williams said he's been working at SAM. Said he's only dropped back in coverage a few times in college.
Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli
Quote:
Brandon Brooks said in addition to the heat, he got his weight down for sugar huddle stuff. #Texans

RG Brandon Brooks on coming in as the starter "I know what they expect of me, I know what I expect of myself" #Texans
Quote:
Rookie NT Chris Jones said technique took him some time to learn at first. Now that he knows the play book, it's easier to apply.
Quote:
"when I feel like old dpo again - I don't mean to speak in third person -I'll be out there," posey #Texans

Posey is about six months removed from his Achilles surgery. Doctors initially told him 6 to 9 months of rehab. #Texans

Posey says he's trying to prepare "for a career, not just one game" do he'll be smart with the end of his rehab. #Texans

DeVier Posey says he's on the last leg of his rehab. Working on one-leg explosion and jumping/coming down. #Texans
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote