View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #93
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 107813 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I was never really high on him either, but it's hard getting fired up about what we currently have at RT.
Agreed, although I think there might be some potential upside to Newton, I just hope 2013 is better than 2012 as far as RT goes. Fortunately that's not setting the bar particularly high.

As far as Winston goes, while I never thought the Texans would be where he ended up, I did think he'd get more interest (and more money) than he ended up getting. I didn't think he'd be on the FA market very long - obviously that was way wrong.