Originally Posted by Tailgate
Generally speaking, I can see where they're coming from.
- Considered elite by pretty much everyone
...except these guys.
- Need an 'incomplete' option
. You'll never know how good he is/isn't until he's an everyday 3-down defender.
- Elite, but I'll give them benefit of the doubt coming off injury.
- I'd go so far as to say he's high-quality
, but not elite.
- Average, not really below, unless (like Cushing) they're counting injury in the equation.
I'm also not sure I'd rate either our RT or RG
as anything more than Below Average