Thread: Braman
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #29
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Braman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
that preseason game that had everybody hootin' and hollerin', I didn't remember the appropriate #, hence the 'what' prior to me typing an exaggerated figure for impact. Didn't think that It was a big deal, or needed research behind it since its a 3rd stringer that's in question, but yeah nice to break it down every once in a while. Thanks!
Hey, if you're ok with throwing BS in your post without knowing or looking it up, fine, knock yourself out. I'll just hide you so I'll never have to 2nd guess myself when you post a bunch of hogwash.

Gooday,