Thread: Braman
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013   #27
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Braman

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
My (etc...) is NoFlyZone Harris. We traded back into the second to get him. Coaches' son jibber, jibber and whatever else. The scouts and management saw something to make that trade up.

I've watched many folks here being down hard on the guy and I can't really get into that camp.
We definitely need to get production out of Harris, that should be a no brainer. He was a second round pick.

My point was if we're going to talk about how good our defensive coaching staff is, we can't continue to base it on the production from our blue chips alone.

I was surprised they signed McCain to such a sweet deal. Makes me think they don't share our view of Brandon Harris.

Can't have enough CB depth, I know, but you had Harris on the cheap & we've still got Carmichael & some other scrub.