View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 398704 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Deputy constables inventory ex-NFL QB Vince Young’s possessions

It's just mind-boggling how someone can go through so much money so quickly and have virtually nothing left in just a matter of a few years.

I have no animosity toward VY. The 2006 draft stuff is all water under the bridge, and even "this is my house" garbage is humorous in hindsight (mainly because that was probably the high point of his career).

So I say all that to explain when I say "how stupid can you be?", it's not from any of the past, but just beyond my comprehension to see someone piss away a fortune.