View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #35
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Implications of a dynasty being built isn't saying "we have a dynasty". He said we are building one. Obviously it's not a dynasty yet, but it is positively BUILDING in the right direction.

In that regards, I can definitely agree. I like the way we are building. The results of this season will be the answer to it being built though.
This is my point and maybe I should have been clearer. When I look at our roster I see a good balance of run vs pass with a star WR and several good other WRs including Hopkins. Tate if healthy should be great relief for Foster and I am a huge fan of Cierre Wood. DB is unbelievable and Myers is solid with a pretty good backup in Jones. I also think Brooks resolves RG issue & Newton has solid year.

Defense revolves around Cushing imo but if healthy should be better than last year. I think Wade has shown he can piecemeal the safety and ILB spots so adding Swearinger & Reed to a healthy Cush makes me smile.

If you build it (team) they (wins) will come.