View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #79
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Draft Grade - Round 3/1 Brennan Williams

I know BW wasn't supposed to be a starter this year but each year we've seen the importance of O-line depth and some extensive playing time this season is important for his development. Missing OTAs and minicamp just puts him further and further behind. I fear BW will spend his first year in the NFL on either the PUP list or practice squad. And what is it with 3rd round picks the past couple years, we either drafting poorly or just terribly unlucky with the amount of productivity we're getting from them. I expect more from 3rd round picks. I also agree with SteelB when it comes to Kubiak's statements regarding player injuries.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote