View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 213437 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Von Miller Facing 4 Game Suspension

The term "molly" has been around for decades. IIRC, it's basically pure MDMA, one of the ingredients in ecstasy. I think some folks are now calling ecstasy "molly" now.

Back in the '80's it was legal, and I think it was being made by pharmaceutical companies for use by psychotherapists to get patients to loosen up. (Looked it up and Merck had a patent on it in 1914).

But now that this stuff is made in underground labs, I think it's taking your life into your hands and can be very dangerous (much more so than in the '80's when it was regulated).